Sunday, August 16, 2009

Featured Member - August 2009

We would like you to meet our Featured Member for August 2009. (Don't forget to congratulate her and leave her a message in the comment section below.)


Amy
Twitter Name: @pillpushera



  • I have been married for 21 years to my husband Kenny. We have 2 children; Kylie who is 19 and a hair stylist, and Price who is 15 and a Freshman this year.
  • I am a pharmacist.
  • We love pets at our house. We have 4 dogs (Mango, Marley, Lexi and Halle) and 2 cats (Precious and Ebony).
  • We live in Wichita Falls, TX.
  • My favorite pastime right now is Twitter. In fact, I'm addicted to it.
  • I also love shopping, going to the movies, reading and music. I've recently discovered Blip.fm and am enjoying being a DJ.
  • My nightly pleasure is wine. It's what preserves me.
  • I am fun-loving and a real girly girl. I love makeup and all things of beauty.
  • I despise housework and do as little as possible.
  • I'm a GODDESS, just not a DOMESTIC GODDESS

___________________________________________________


Note from Founder:

Amy earned the title of "Featured Member for August 2009" by referring the most new members during our Membership Drive. - Congratulations Amy! And thanks for your awesome support and dedication to the Housework-Haters Club.




9 comments:

  1. Hey Amy, So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy congrats on being chosen #HHC featured member for August. I enjoyed learning about you. When you pass thru my Twitter stream it will be as a new friend!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Amy is AWESOME anyway. Is anyone surprised that she won?? LOL Congrats babydoll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are crazy and that's why I love late night clinks w/ya! Oh, and btw thanks for all your advice and suggestions! *wink and double clink*
    p.s. my ilashesrgonnabsothick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEE Amy!! I knew you were on your way!! Hey! what 5am hang-out did i miss?! shucks! my vacation is winding down, i can't miss these hangouts! he he! but yes, amy!!--GOOD FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your feature (it's nice to meet ya) and thanks for introducing so many new members to the HHC! --Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS AMY! I LOVE YOUR DEdiCATION

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Amy! I've enjoyed your blip.fm music! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go, Amy! I've certainly enjoyed getting to know you, and love your banter with all on Twitter. I'm not surprised at all that you led so many to this club, as you helped steer me to some great friends/places! Wendi

    ReplyDelete