Monday, July 27, 2009

Featured Member - July 2009

We would like you to meet our Featured Member for July 2009. (Don't forget to congratulate her and leave her a message in the comment section below.)


Maria (Mary) Smith
Twitter name: @Blairsden


Ten (10) Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. Have been married 34 years to hubby Rick (I was a child bride) LOL


2. Blessed with 3 children & 4 grandchildren (If I had known grandchildren were so much fun I would have had them first)


3. I love to travel. (My sister & I have our 3rd trip planned to Paris for Sept 2010 & my husband doesn't know yet)


4. I finally talked my husband into going to Hawaii in 2007. (We have been 4 times since)


5. My sister Anna @cheznous is my best friend. (She also is my personal travel agent :)


6. I love to read (fiction not non-fiction)


7. I keep falling off the Weight Watcher's food wagon (I love to eat, dislike exercising)


8. I love to shop (I consider it retail therapy & cheaper than a shrink)


9. Due to the housing boom I have moved 6 times since 1996 (due to the housing bust we will be in this house a long time)


10. I have been on Twitter since April 2009. (I am truly addicted & love every minute)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the Featured Member. I really enjoyed reading about you and getting to know you. So glad you joined Housework-Haters Club and look forward to getting to know you even better. You're a great gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mary..!! Loved reading all about you..!! Please feel free to add me as your friend of twitter..would love to get to know you better..
    Your new friend,
    Ruthi
    www.twitter.com/sealights

    ReplyDelete